Fees - Paywell salary and benefits survey report
View this page in:
PayWell Report contents
The PayWell Report package includes:
- User account, which grants access to PayWell online platform.
- Job report – The Job Report enables you to access statistics based on the PayWell Job position Catalogue. The Report will be generated for the entire market and for each sector separately.
- Grade report – The Grade Report enables you to access statistics based on PayWell Grades. The Report will be generated for the entire market and for each sector separately.
- Interactive report – a tool allowing interactive comparison of salary information with market data and their modification.
- Custom report – The Custom Report allows you to choose 3 peer groups from the list of companies which took part in the survey and to generate reports based on specific data.
- Compensation and Benefits report- The Report provides a summary of compensation policies commonly used by companies in the Serbian/Montenegrin market along with a summary of benefits provided by employers. The report gives an analysis of the compensation and benefits policy for the entire sample and across sectors.
- Excel file with salary data for all positions.
- CD with detailed Job and Grade Reports.
- PwC catalogues with organizational charts and job descriptions for more than 600 positions.
- Assistance provided by PwC consultants.
The PayWell study participation fees are presented in the table below:
||Type of report