Who is it for?
All managers in non-financial areas of an organisation who are making business decisions with financial implications and need to understand and interpret financial information.
What's in it for me and my business?
Knowledge of the advanced aspects of finance allows managers to both understand and initiate opportunities for increased return-on-investment within their remit and for the business as whole.
What will I be able to do after I receive training?
You will be able to:
- Understand basic concepts of financial and management accounting
- Read and analyse financial reports
- Understand the purpose and methods of financial analysis
- Prepare a minimum set of financial indicators which are necessary for company managers to resolve operating issues and make financial decisions
- Understand key budgeting concepts and how to prepare a budget
- Understand the financial implications of decisions and economic drivers of business, and discuss financial matters with colleagues
- Explore the ins and outs of financial statements and discover how the numbers relate not only to what the company achieved in the reporting period, but also to ongoing corporate objectives
What will I do and experience during the training?
- Gain some background knowledge of the basic concepts of content of financial statements
- Learn about main budgeting concepts and definitions
- Be introduced to the various ratio analysis techniques
- Be introduced to break-even analysis
The course lasts two days and comprises both theoretical and practical points.
EUR 500 + VAT