What’s in it for me and my business?
Gaining new and improving existing knowledge on content and application of the provisions in relation to personal income tax and social security contributions, with a strong accent on practical application of these rules.
What will I be able to do after this training?
- Increase knowledge about obligations and procedural possibilities defined by personal income tax law and social security contributions law and learn about the latest law amendments and procedural changes
- Be informed and gain better understanding of Double Tax Treaties and Social Security Contributions Conventions purpose.
- Get to know the official forms prescribed for the needs of personal income tax and social security contributions
- Gain the overall practical knowledge about personal income taxation and liabilities related to social security contributions for both Serbian residents and residents of other countries, under (on the basis of) for the following types of income:
- Severance payment
- Copyrights income and income from other rights similar to copyrights and industrial property rights
- Yield on capital
- Capital gains
- Real Estate income
- Service Agreement income
- Temporary work Agreement income
- Other income
- Annual personal income tax
- Implications related to personal income tax and social security contributions during the international mobility of employees
What will I do and experience during the training?
- Get to know our personal income tax team
- Learn from experts in the abovementioned fields
- Discuss problems and situations that you are faced with in your everyday business
- Meet the personal income tax specialists and get the chance to exchange experiences.