Addressing sustainability issues
Complying with regulatory and reporting requirements
Improving performance and operational effectiveness
- Helping clients attain increased performance by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of key business processes can result in competitive advantage.
- Our accounting, organisational and technology skills can help enhance the core transaction processing and reporting competencies of the finance function, while strengthening its ability to support management decision-making and corporate strategy.
- PwC possesses significant expertise in the areas of cost reduction, sourcing and shared services analysis, IT effectiveness, as well as crisis management to help companies achieve best in class performance.
Industry transactions & consolidation
- PwC has a broad spectrum of capabilities to support companies’ efforts to manage the growth that will be necessary to meet the ever-increasing energy demand. Whether a company is considering a transaction, joint venture agreement, production sharing agreement, or organic expansion, our energy professionals have the experience and deep industry understanding to deliver value and contribute to your success.
Managing financial risk
- We assist energy, utilities and mining clients in developing a disciplined risk management governance framework that will enable them to meet performance and risk objectives, resolve uncertainty and achieve their financial goals.
Managing geopolitical risk
- Leveraging PwC's global network is a significant competitive advantage for our clients as they manage geopolitical risks and performing political risk assessment.
Recruiting and retaining a skilled workforce
- International Assignment Services
- Reward Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Change and Program Effectiveness
Securing the supply
- Oil and gas companies face unique challenges and require specialized services to help them succeed. PwC excels at helping companies find the best solutions to these issues that will assist in securing the supply.