Who is it for?
Top-Mangers with responsibility for setting the direction for their business and overseeing its execution and implementation.
What’s in it for me and my business?
Do you spend more time working in your business than working on your business? On this two day course you will benefit from practical exposure to the two prerequisite components of any successful strategy implantation process:
- Strategic thinking -mindsets and perspectives
- Strategy execution skills – implementation know-how, tools and techniques.
What will I do and experience during training?
Topics will include:
- Developing a strategic mindset – understanding your and others thinking styles
- Getting to grips with the concept of "big picture" planning
- Creativity and its place in the planning process
- Managing for value – the behavioural driver for all top mangers
- Developing robust strategic thinking skills
- Challenging current processes and creating a culture of continuous value improvement
What will I be able to do after I receive training?
You will be able to:
- Understand what strategy is and is not!
- Recognize the critical difference between corporate and business level strategy
- Understand the significance of "frames of reference"
- Identify and communicate your competitive advantage
- Define and communicate your "customer value proposition"
- Utilise tools and techniques of business analysis
- Develop realistic, practical and robust implementation plans – answering the who, what where, when and how questions of strategy implementation