Who is it for?
Top management (CEO, CFO, managers of plan & analysis, marketing, production and sales departments).
What`s in it for me and my business?
Strategic planning matches business strengths and market opportunities. A good strategic plan provides a roadmap for meeting the goals and assessing the progress towards these goals.
What will I do and experience during training?
Topics will include:
- Introduction to strategic planning
- Vision, mission and strategic issues management
- Assumptions and elements of strategic management
- Strategic choice
- Case study.
What will I be able to do after I receive training?
- Understand what strategic planning is, why it is important and what are strategic decision models
- Understand the stages in company`s business
- Be familiar with key components of strategic management process
- Be able to analyse the key factors which influence selection of appropriate strategy
- Understand the role of technology and business functions in strategic development.