Fulfilling the obligations according to the Article 24 paragraphs 1 and 2 of Law on Personal Data protection of the Republic of Serbia ("Official gazette Herald of RS", No. 87/2018 (hereinafter be referred to as “LPDP”) the data controller informs that:
1. PricewaterhouseCoopers d.o.o. Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 88a, Belgrade, with registered number: 17147862 or PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting d.o.o. Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 88a, Belgrade with registered number: 20051167 („PwC”, “we”) will be the controller of your personal data.
2. If you have any questions or complaints regarding your personal data being processed by PwC, and/or the rights you possess, please contact Data Protection Officer:
via e-mail: email@example.com;
via phone: +381 64 820 3869.
3. PwC processes your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
|A legal basis||A purpose of the processing|
|Article 12 paragraph 1 point 3) of the LPDP - compliance with a legal obligation to which PwC is subject from the regulations governing the provision of professional services (e.g. Law on auditing)||
|Article 12 paragraph 1 point 6) of the LPDP - legitimate interests pursued by the PwC||
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
other PwC global network member firms (each of which is a separate independent legal entity). For details of our member firm locations, please visit the website. We may share personal data with other PwC member firms where necessary for administrative purposes and legitimate interests pursued by the PwC referred to in section 3;
service providers that aren’t members of the PwC network (“third party service providers”) to process on PwC’s behalf. Third party service providers may include providers of IT services, including identity management, website hosting, marketing automation and management, CRM, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services in so far as it refers to the business relation with PwC;
governmental or regulatory authorities, courts and law enforcement authorities or agencies as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
5. Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the Republic of Serbia - third countries, based on:
Article 64 paragraph 1 of the LPDP - adequacy decision of the Government of the Republic of Serbia (applies for countries, which are subject of decision);
Article 65 paragraph 2 point 2) of the LPDP - standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection.
6. Your personal data will be retained until the end of Client’s cooperation with PwC. After that, personal data might be stored only for the period indicated by statutory provisions of law or as long as you or us may pursue legal claims towards each other.
7. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights:
right of access, to rectification (updating), to erasure, to restriction of processing, and to data portability and to object;
right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection).
8. The provision of personal data is:
necessary in order to establish and perform Client’s cooperation with PwC - in the scope of processing purposes pursued within the PwC legitimate interests;
mandatory - in the scope of processing purposes pursued within the legal obligation.
9. The entity that provides PwC with personal data as part of using our services (Client) or the entity that provides PwC with personal data as part of provision of our services to Client is a source of your personal data.
10. PwC processes, as a standard, the following categories of personal data: name, surname and business contact details (such as mobile number and email address). In some cases, the scope of processing may be wider. For example, we will review payroll data as part of an audit and we often need to use personal data to provide global mobility or we are processing a national identification number complying with the provisions of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing legislation.