Who is it for?
Financial managers and credit analysts of banks responsible for reviewing financial statements and making appropriate comments used in the assessment of credit worthiness of the banks‟ clients.
What's in it for me and my business?
Contribute to shareholder value by gaining knowledge which will be used in making appropriate business decisions which will minimise the credit risks of the bank.
What will I be able to do after I receive training?
- Understand the content of the financial statements
- Understand the key messages that can be gained from financial statements
- Practically calculate key ratios used in financial statements analysis
- Interpret the results of the ratios and other information from the financial statements
What will I do and experience during the training?
- Study some theoretical background about financial statements content and how they are prepared
- Learn how to calculate key ratios on specific practical examples
- Be able to relate general information about the company to that written in financial statements
- Practice drawing conclusions based on the financial statement analysis, either from the statements themselves or ratio analysis.