Fulfilling the obligations according to the Article 23 paragraphs 1 and 2 of Law on Personal Data protection of the Republic of Serbia ("Official gazette Herald of RS", No. 87/2018 (hereinafter be referred to as “LPDP”) the data controller informs that:
1. PricewaterhouseCoopers d.o.o. Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 88a, Beograd, with registered number: 17147862 or PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting d.o.o. Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 88a with registered number: 20051167 („PwC”, “we”) will be the controller of your personal data submitted by you.
2. If you have any questions or complaints regarding your personal data being processed by PwC, and/or the rights you possess, please contact Data Protection Officer:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
via phone: +381 64 820 3869.
3. PwC processes your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
|A legal basis||A purpose of the processing|
|Article 12 paragraph 1 point 1) of the LPDP - consent (direct marketing)||
We will process your personal data as the data controller only for the purposes for which you provided your consent, until the withdrawal of the consent.
The personal data will be processed only for the purposes (from the list above) you selected, by which you consented to the data processing.
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
service providers that aren’t members of the PwC network (“third party service providers”) to process on PwC’s behalf. Third party service providers may include providers of IT services, including identity management, website hosting, marketing automation and management, CRM, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services in so far as it refers to the business relation with PwC;
governmental or regulatory authorities, courts and law enforcement authorities or agencies as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
5. Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the Republic of Serbia - third countries, based on:
Article 64 paragraph 1 of the LPDP - adequacy decision of the Government of the Republic of Serbia (applies for countries, which are subject of decision);
Article 65 paragraph 2 point 2) of the LPDP - standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection.
6. Your personal data will be retained until you resign from newsletter subscription or marketing communication / applies only for data subjects who gave explicit consent for receiving marketing communication via website, email or phone.
7. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights:
right of access, to rectification (updating), to erasure, to restriction of processing, and to data portability and to object;
to withdraw a consent, at any time, it is possible by the Unsubscribe button which will be available in every mail communication conducted by PwC for these purposes or by sending an email to email@example.com. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal;
to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection).
8. The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for obtaining newsletters.