Fulfilling the obligations according to the Article 23 paragraphs 1 and 2 of Law on Personal Data protection of the Republic of Serbia ("Official gazette Herald of RS", No. 87/2018 (hereinafter be referred to as “LPDP”) the data controller informs that:
1. PricewaterhouseCoopers d.o.o. Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 88a, Belgrade, with registered number: 17147862 or PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting d.o.o. Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 88a, Belgrade with registered number: 20051167 („PwC”, “we”) will be the controller of your personal data.
2. If you have any questions or complaints regarding your personal data being processed by PwC, and/or the rights you possess, please contact Data Protection Officer:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
via phone: +381 64 820 3869.
3. PwC processes your personal data for the purpose of answering the question which you have asked, based on Article 12 paragraph 1 point 6) of the LDPP - PwC’s legitimate interest.
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
other PwC global network member firms (each of which is a separate independent legal entity). For details of our member firm locations, please visit the website. We may share personal data with other PwC member firms where necessary for administrative purposes and legitimate interests pursued by the PwC referred to in section 3;
service providers that aren’t members of the PwC network (“third party service providers”) to process on PwC’s behalf. Third party service providers may include providers of IT services, including identity management, website hosting, marketing automation and management, CRM, data analysis, data back-up, security and storage services in so far as it refers to the business relation with PwC;
governmental or regulatory authorities, courts and law enforcement authorities or agencies as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
5. Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the Republic of Serbia - third countries, based on:
Article 64 paragraph 1 of the LPDP - adequacy decision of the Government of the Republic of Serbia (applies for countries, which are subject of decision);
Article 65 paragraph 2 point 2) of the LPDP - standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection.
6. Your personal data will be retained until the end of the case which is the subject of your question or the objection of processing personal data. After that, personal data might be stored only for the period indicated by statutory provisions of law or as long as you or us may pursue legal claims towards each other.
7. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights: right of access, to rectification (updating), to erasure, to restriction of processing, and to data portability and to object. Additionally, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection).
8. The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary to answer your question.