Fulfilling the obligations according to the Article 23 paragraphs 1 and 2 of Law on Personal Data protection of the Republic of Serbia ("Official gazette Herald of RS", No. 87/2018 (hereinafter be referred to as “LPDP”) the data controller informs that:
1. PricewaterhouseCoopers d.o.o. Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 88a, Belgrade, with registered number: 17147862 or PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting d.o.o. Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 88a, Belgrade with registered number: 20051167 („PwC”, “we”) will be the controller of your personal data.
2. If you have any questions or complaints regarding your personal data being processed by PwC, and/or the rights you possess, please contact Data Protection Officer:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
via phone: +381 64 820 3869.
3. PwC processes your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
|A legal basis||A purpose of the processing|
Article 12 paragraph 1 point 3) of the LPDP – compliance with a legal obligation to which PwC is subject such as
The Law on private security
|Disclosure of personal data to the right holders by law (e.g. police)|
Article 12 paragraph 1 point 3) of the LPDP - compliance with a legal obligation to which PwC is subject
Article 12 paragraph 1 point 6) of the LPDP - legitimate interests pursued by the PwC
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except the following recipients:
entities cooperating with PwC to ensure the security of persons, property or information on the premises of PwC offices e.g. property managers, security agencies and firms, companies which provide the services of operation and maintenance of the video surveillance system;
governmental or regulatory authorities, courts and law enforcement authorities or agencies as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation.
5. Video recordings are typically automatically overwritten after a short period of time unless an issue is identified that requires investigation (such as a theft).
6. In accordance with processing your personal data you have the following rights: right of access, to rectification (updating), to erasure, to restriction of processing and to object. In addition, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection).
7. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for PwC to pursue its legitimate interests of ensuring the security of our offices, or it results from performance of obligations under the law. If you do not provide us with personal data, you may be denied entry into the registered office, branches or other premises of PwC.